Monday, September 29, 2008

Now in Stock!

Finally, the photography book I have been promising for weeks is here in the store!
And yes, it is officially here, the correct book in all it's glory.
I've owned this one for years and refer to it quite often still.
It has become a total guide for me from technical info to how to pose people for great photos.

And remember, if you took a Digital Photography class and wanted this book...You can still get your 10% off it when you pick up your copy, just be sure to remind us at check out.
We hope to add our Digital Photography classes back to the schedule soon as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have this book and I LOVE IT! I learned so much about photography from it. The authors have such a great way of explaining the technical stuff in a way that makes it easy to understand and apply. I highly recommend it.