Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Card Creations Class!

I will be showing everyone how to make these great cards this Thursday...

We'll be using the new Cornish Heritage Farms stamps to create this manly card.

A Maya Road sheer, some liquid applique and a Heidi Swapp blossom make this card super special.

I'm busting out the Scor-pal and demonstrating my very few skills with this amazing tool to make this all occasions card that also has a matching envelope!

Yes, we will be using glitter on this cute little cupcake birthday card.
And new double sided American Crafts ribbon that I love.

And to get you in the spooky mood of the season, we will be brewing up this little gate folded card with the cutest little skully.


I hope you can join me for this fun class, we only have a few spaces left.

Thursday, September 11th
5:30p - 7:30p
$20

Please bring a black ink pad, scissors and adhesive.


See you then!

No comments: